Chantix Review

Chantix Review and daily chronicles of a Chantix user. Come along for the ride as we determine if Chantix really is the stop smoking/smoking cessation miracle drug.

Monday, April 02, 2007

Chantix Review - Day 1

Here we are... Day 1! Monday April 2nd 2007.
If all goes as planned Monday April 9th will be my quit date.

I started taking Chantix this morning at approximately 9am. The first dose is a single .5mg tablet and as I would certainly expect... there is really nothing to report. No side effects whatsoever. But, it is still very early in the game. Who knows what future days will bring.

I am very excited, and hopeful that this will finally be my ticket to being smoke free.

Tomorrow is my 39th birthday, and I would really like to remember this one as when I was finally able to kick the habit. For my 8 year old daughter as well. I want to be in her life for a very long time.

Wish me luck, and stay tuned. This might just be what you have been looking for as well.

See you tomorrow.

Buy Chantix Online Now!