Chantix Review

Chantix Review and daily chronicles of a Chantix user. Come along for the ride as we determine if Chantix really is the stop smoking/smoking cessation miracle drug.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Chantix Review - Days 8 - 9

It's early morning on Day 10 amd I am very happy to report that I am now in excess of 48 hours being entirely smoke free and nicotine free.

I can't remember ever being able to say that before. I have gone longer smoke free, but always with some sort of nicotine replacement.

I must admit it feels great!

Has it been easy? I don't know if I would call it "easy", but much easier than I anticipated, and certainly easier than any previous attempt. There have been cravings, or urges. But I would have to describe them as more than manageable. I haven't had any noticeable mood swings. ( and my family would let me know if I had ;) I have noticed that I need to keep myself occupied, but that is normal. You aren't taking those numerous smoke breaks every few minutes. You have lots more time to get things done.

Is Chantix a magic bullet that mysteriously takes away every smoking urge, craving, withdrawal symptom, and psychological trigger? Absolutely not. That would be a marvelous pill indeed. But one of those will likely never exist. However, Chantix has been a significant help so far in reducing the symptoms dramatically.

You still have to want to quit smoking. You will still be accountable for your actions. Ultimately it is up to you whether you smoke or not, but this little pill seems to be making this road for me, a much easier one to travel.

I'm sure there are more trials and tribulations ahead. I will keep you informed....

Learn More About Chantix or Order Chantix today at edrugstore No prior Rx required.